The Main Tourist Season Finishes at the End of October
Just like in many other places, the main tourist season also concludes in Pilsen at the end of October. A number of sights and tourist destinations will limit services and opening hours. Nevertheless, it does not mean that you will not enjoy your trip to Pilsen. You still can visit and see a lot of interesting places.
Tourist attractions changing opening hours at the end of October
- Pilsen ZOO will have winter opening hours. From 1st November the ZOO will be open daily from 9 am to 5 pm. The ZOO train does not operate in winter period.
- The Great as well as Old Synagogue will not be open for visitors until the beginning of April, with the exception of the groups booked in advanced.
- While the Tower of St. Bartholomew´s Cathedral is open throughout year from 10 am to 6 pm, in winter months you can see its interior only from Wednesday to Friday from 10 am to 4 pm or during special events.
- The Museum of Ecclesiastical Art will be closed until the beginning of April.
- DinoPark will be closed for winter season too.
- Sunday tours in Loos interiors will not be held from November to March. However, all three tours may be visited every Thursday and Saturday. Guided tours in foreign languages will not be held in winter season. But, visitors can obtain texts in foreign languages and may participate in a tour in Czech language. Tickets can be bought online at www.adolfloosplzen.cz
- The brewery tours will already be limited in October. The Brewery Museum will be open only from 10 am to 5 pm. The historical underground and the brewery will limit the number of tours. We recommend to book tickets in advance at www.prazdrojvisit.cz.