We regularly organize press trips for journalists; provide story themes and further necessary support. Even if we are trying to maximally satisfy journalists´ needs, the capacity of press trips is limited. If you decide to enrol for our press trip we kindly ask you to specify the newspaper or magazine you are representing, its target group and a scope of the text you are planning to write after your visit.
If you are interested in participating at one of our press trip, please fill in the assessment form and send it to (firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information about press trips please contact Martina Chomátová (email@example.com)
For the forthcoming months, we are planning the following press trips:
19 – 22 March (Thu – Sun): Puppet tradition in Pilsen
The tradition of Czech Puppeteering has been listed into the UNESCO. Pilsen is one of the most important places related to the traditional Czech art. The programme of the preesstrip is commented by visit of top tourist sites. It also includes a trip to Kutná Hora – a UNESCO medieval town where an interesting exhibition about Puppeteer Jiří Trnka takes place.
- Guided tour of the historic city centre
- Visit of the puppet Theatre Alfa - workshops where puppets are made, interviews with puppet masters, actors and the director of Theatre Alfa
- 20. 3. Evening - puppet performance for children “Penguin”
- Guided tour of the Puppet museum
- 21. 3. Performance of “Bouda theatre” for children and visit of their archive
- Workshop with Animanie – discover how to create an animated movie
- Visit of the Pilsner Urquell Brewery
- Guided tour of Adolf Loos interiors
- Trip to Kutná Hora – visit of the exhibition devoted to puppeteer Jiří Trnka (to be confirmed)
Changes of programme reserved.The presstrip includes accommodation in 3* or 4* hotel, full board, guide, transportation in Pilsen. This programme is organized and funded by Pilsen - TOURISM and CzechTourism