The majority of tourist sites in Pilsen is closed, events cancelled
Following the measures taken by the Czech government in relation to the corona virus crisis please note that:
- The Tourist Information Centre is closed for public. However, you can get all the necessary information via phone (+420 378 035 330) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The information service is available from Monday to Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm.
- All the galleries and museums are closed. This includes also other tourist attractions such as Pilsner Urquell Brewery, Patton Memorial Pilsen, guided tours of Loos Interiors, Techmania Science centre, Pilsen zoo etc.
- Theatres, cinemas as well as cultural centres are closed.
- All the cultural events for more than 30 people were cancelled, including the Blik Blik Light Festival and farmers market.
- All the restaurants and bars are closed. You can only use their take away services.
- The public pools, sport centres, fit centres, wellness facilitates, social clubs, public libraries and other similar facilities are closed from public.
- Only the shops selling groceries, drugstores, pharmacies and some facilities offering products for daily need are open.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. However, we are looking forward to your next visit in the future!