Tourist information centre
The Tourist Information Centre of the City of Pilsen is located at the central square – náměstí Republiky next to the Renaissance building of the City Hall.
We provide the following service for free:
- We give information about the city of Pilsen, its history, cultural monuments and tourist attractions and also about the possibilities of social, cultural and sport action in the whole region.
- We offer a full range of tourist information material about Pilsen in various languages and a map of the city centre.
- We provide an overview of the accommodation capacities, information about transport and further practical information you may need.
- We organize guided tours of the city and its surroundings for both individuals and groups. You can find the pricelist of services for groups here.
- We offer a wide range of souvenirs and gifts.
- We sell maps, cycle maps, tourist guides, books about region, stamps, public transport tickets, tourist ticket and so on.
- We copy and scan documents. We also offer internet for public.
- We provide DHL service, it means you can easily and with comfort send a packet from us.
- April – September: Mon - Sun 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- October– March: Mon - Sun 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tourist Information Centre of the City of Pilsen
náměstí Republiky 41
301 00 Plzeň
Phone: +420 378 035 330
The following certificates guarantee a high quality of our service:
- The certification of the Czech Association of Tourist Information Centres
- The certification of the Czceh System of Service Quality