Transport to Pilsen
- Can be purchased from the driver for 30 CZK (non-transferable)
- A "Pilsen card" (Plzeňská karta) can be purchased for 200 CZK at the train station, information centre, bus station, shops and city public transportation company). Card holders can then buy tickets on board buses, trolleybuses, and trams (in the yellow machines). Transfer tickets purchased from these machines are 16 CZK.
- An SMS-day ticket for 70 CZK (To text for tickets, type PMDPH and send to the number: 90206). This only works with Czech mobile operators.
- 35-minute SMS transfer ticket for 20 CZK (To text for tickets, type PMDP35H and send to the number: 90206). This only works with Czech mobile operators.
- At newsstands and the information centre tickets can be purchased for 18 CZK (non-transferable)
- Prices valid through 2013
For a public transport map: www.pmdp.cz