Trips with Bartholomew the Camel
- Basic information
- 1. Pilsen house signs and legends
- 2. Pilsen – the birthplace of Spejbl and Hurvínek
- 3. In Search of a Pilsen book
- 4. Brewing in Pilsen
- 5. Zábělá Nature Trail
- 6. Exploring the footsteps of František Maloch
- 7. Bolevec ponds
- 8. Sigmond trail
- 9. Animal Rescue Shelter
- 10. Zoological and Botanical Gardens of the City of Pilsen and DinoPark
Do you like fairy tales as much as I do? And not just acted out and cartoon ones, but ones with puppets as well? Well, of course. After all, who wouldn’t like Spejbl and Hurvínek? But did you know that these two guys were born right here in Pilsen? You didn’t? So why not come to see us and at the same time learn something about puppet theatre, its history and tradition.
Although today you won’t find Spejbl and Hurvínek in Pilsen (they were so famous that they moved to Prague), you can visit the Divadlo Alfa (Alfa Theatre), where you will find a whole ensemble of wonderful actors and a lot of beautiful fairy tales! And of course, there are even some about the camel!