Trips with Bartholomew the Camel
- Basic information
- 1. Pilsen house signs and legends
- 2. Pilsen – the birthplace of Spejbl and Hurvínek
- 3. In Search of a Pilsen book
- 4. Brewing in Pilsen
- 5. Zábělá Nature Trail
- 6. Exploring the footsteps of František Maloch
- 7. Bolevec ponds
- 8. Sigmond trail
- 9. Animal Rescue Shelter
- 10. Zoological and Botanical Gardens of the City of Pilsen and DinoPark
„I, Bartholomew, travel round the world and praise the gilded vintage from our city everywhere!“
The encyclopedia says that a carter is a person who practices the now completely forgotten carter´s craft which was heavy or long-distance transportation of goods using the power of horses. On wagons going from Pilsen, there were mainly barrels of beer.
Brewing in Pilsen has a long tradition and Pilsner beer is well-known all over the world. A tour of the Brewery Museum and Pilsner Urquell Brewery will show you the ways of brewing in the past and today.
• Brewing in Pilsen (pdf, 216 kB)