Trips with Bartholomew the Camel
- Basic information
- 1. Pilsen house signs and legends
- 2. Pilsen – the birthplace of Spejbl and Hurvínek
- 3. In Search of a Pilsen book
- 4. Brewing in Pilsen
- 5. Zábělá Nature Trail
- 6. Exploring the footsteps of František Maloch
- 7. Bolevec ponds
- 8. Sigmond trail
- 9. Animal Rescue Shelter
- 10. Zoological and Botanical Gardens of the City of Pilsen and DinoPark
“I will not ride into the forest, I will not go into the forest, if the gamekeeper were to come, he would take my axe ...” Oh, so this is a song of my youth, when I was in the woods with my grandfather learning to recognize poisonous herbs, broadleaved trees and all kind of forest animals.
Would you also like to know everything and stop feeling frightened in the forest? Take the nature trail leading through the Zábělá nature park. During the 5km long journey you will discover natural, forestry, historical and technical matters of interest. The beginning and the end of our journey is in Bukovec.
• Zábělá Nature Trail (pdf, 214 kB)