Trips with Bartholomew the Camel
- Basic information
- 1. Pilsen house signs and legends
- 2. Pilsen – the birthplace of Spejbl and Hurvínek
- 3. In Search of a Pilsen book
- 4. Brewing in Pilsen
- 5. Zábělá Nature Trail
- 6. Exploring the footsteps of František Maloch
- 7. Bolevec ponds
- 8. Sigmond trail
- 9. Animal Rescue Shelter
- 10. Zoological and Botanical Gardens of the City of Pilsen and DinoPark
To get a little rest from the classroom, we will be together today in the outdoors. I hope that you all bring backpacks, a large snack, something to drink, a good mood and your bravery. Today's trip follows the Sigmond trail and among other discoveries, we will also find the headquarters of the thieving knight.
In 2-3 hours we'll return, full of adventures!
Do not worry, your feet will certainly not hurt. Although the trail measures 7 km, it has 15 stops full of surprises. So are you ready? Let’s go...
• Sigmond educational trail (pdf, 224 kB)