Trips with Bartholomew the Camel
- Basic information
- 1. Pilsen house signs and legends
- 2. Pilsen – the birthplace of Spejbl and Hurvínek
- 3. In Search of a Pilsen book
- 4. Brewing in Pilsen
- 5. Zábělá Nature Trail
- 6. Exploring the footsteps of František Maloch
- 7. Bolevec ponds
- 8. Sigmond trail
- 9. Animal Rescue Shelter
- 10. Zoological and Botanical Gardens of the City of Pilsen and DinoPark
Ow, ow, ow, that hurts. I really am clumsy. I missed my footing and now I have a swelling on my ankle. For me, a doctor always arrives, but who takes care of the animals that live freely in the wild when they get hurt? Some die, others become easy prey to predators, and some are lucky to make it to the animal rescue station in Pilsen’s Doubravka district.
And because everyone is pleased by a visit from a friend and something to eat, I'll bring some goodies - nuts, beechnuts, carrots, dry bread and a little grain - and I'll go have a look at the sick.
• Animal Rescue shelter (pdf, 212 kB)